Supreme Medical Solutions LLC, Medical Sales & Consulting represents three (3) national state of-the-art medical companies that are among the elite in their respective areas.
- National Compounding Pharmacy: Not only is our pharmacy an award winning pharmacy that can work with any physician to determine the best transdermal pain medication to help reduce the dependence on opioid medications BUT our pharmacy can also open many other doors for our reps by providing a line of wound care creams to greatly increase healing time while providing additional products such as a line of Scar and Stretch mark creams, migraine creams and various other products. There is a fantastic opportunity in the treatment of wounds and scars that is virtually untapped. The great thing is that the reimbursement levels for wounds is even greater than that for typical pain creams and the scar creams are just as high as those for pain. Oour pharmacy compounds transdermal pain creams which are safe, effective and non-habit forming. These compounds are created to reduce the risk of side effects, customized for the various types of conditions and most intensity levels. Our pharmacy will ship the medication out by next day air at no additional expense. They are also covered by most commercial/private insurance providers. In addition to those great products our pharmacy also offers a fantastic compounded nasal product line. By combining a proprietary base with a nebulizer that keeps particle size at appropriate levels, we are able to deliver antibiotic/anti-fungal combinations directly into the sinus cavity. Further, the particle size is such that the medication will remain in sinuses, thus allowing for Topical Sinus Medication delivery.
- Urine & Oral Drug Screening Company: Our state of the art independent laboratory specializes in providing comprehensive clinical quantitative urine and oral fluid drug testing, medication monitoring, and support services. We provide testing for drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs, employment drug screening, and occupational health testing utilizing the highest industry standard for analysis of initial profiles and confirmatory procedures. Our liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) technology enables us to provide rapid turnaround times and the most accurate interpretations. Our lab is committed to quality testing with a guaranteed turnaround time that is less than our competitors. We will collect specimens and perform the test the very same night, which allows us to provide test reports within 24-48 hours. Most of our competitors cannot match this quick testing window and turnaround. Our lab uses one of the most advanced laboratory information management systems (LIMS) available today. Our cutting-edge LIMS can generate test result reports with higher accuracy and a customized, easy-to-read report for each physician. For quicker access to reports, we can also link our LIMS to most clinic electronic medical records (EMRs). Interfacing with our LIMS can help your clinic run more efficiently and reduce clinic operating costs.
- Pharmacogenomic DNA Testing Lab & Diagnostic Service: With a simple oral swab our lab provides clinicians with the ability to predict disease pharmacological interactions, identifying carriers and establishing prenatal or clinical diagnosis or prognosis. Our goal is to empower every medical professional and patient with the specific knowledge to properly treat, prescribe and dose a patient’s symptoms and conditions with accurate medication in specific dosages for optimized results. This can all be done with accurate genetic information specific to the patient. Most patient diagnostics today is done through what has been a typical trial-and-error dosage scheme based on historical data. Thru molecular genetics a patient can now have a treatment plan tailored specifically for body type and physiology. In other words, their known genetic code becomes an “owners operations manual” unlike any that have been available to date for patient diagnostics. Unlike traditional testing that requires blood samples, special equipment and staff trained to draw blood our testing is done by a simple swab of the patients check so anyone can do it. In addition our trained specialists can help physicians learn how they can generate a significant revenue stream from the reading and interpreting of the lab results. This is a huge advantage to physicians in this difficult time of reduced reimbursements and applies to both Medicare insured patients in addition to those with commercial/private insurance. Most other labs do not offer this capability nor do they even know how to help clinicians bill for this service.
WHAT IS PHARMACY COMPOUNDING?
Millions of Americans have unique health care needs that off the shelf or prescription medication cannot meet. Personalized medication solutions mixed safely by trained, licensed pharmacists and technicians is the only option to achieve the desired health care outcome. These pharmacists work with physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants to create customized medication solutions for patients whose health care needs are not met by manufactured medications. The Food and Drug Administration, the US Supreme Court, Congress and virtually every major association of health care professionals and patient advocates recognize the value of compounding as an integral component of contemporary pharmacy practice.
Because compounded medications are personalized for individual patients, it is not possible for each formulation to go through the FDA's drug approval process, which takes years to complete and is prohibitively expensive, often costing hundreds of millions of dollars. However, every compounding pharmacy must comply with the regulations set by the State Board of Pharmacy of the state in which the pharmacy is located. Each State Board of Pharmacy has the power to set and enforce regulations for compounding in its state, just as traditional pharmacies are regulated.
The ingredients used by compounding pharmacies to make compounds come from FDA-Registered and inspected facilities. We work with each patient to help insure that they can receive the expected medication in a timely manner.
BENEFITS OF COMPOUNDING
* No waste of medication
* No confusion of usage
* Individual dose specific to patient
* Localized pain treatment
* Reduced risk of side effects
* Lowered required doses
* Minimized GI irritation
* Cost effective solutions
Products & Services
Transdermal Pain Management Products:
Our compounding pharmacy offers physicians and patients the of non-sterile prescriptions. The primary focus is Transdermal Pain Management Products as well as wound care creams and scar & stretch mark creams.
The compounding market is exploding as the medical community returns to its roots and is realizing the major advantages of transdermally delivered products especially for pain and wound care.
Advantages of transdermal delivered products:
· Rapid Onset
· Minimal Hepatic Renal, GI Exposure
· Minimal Systemic Concentration
· Minimal Drug Interaction Risk
· Customizable Formulations
· Reduces Pain Within Moments
· Minimal Abuse & Diversion
· Targets to Site of Pain
Chronic pain costs the United States 100 Billion a year in direct medical costs, lost income and productivity. Chronic Pain is the #1 reason for admitting diagnosis and the #1 reason for lost work. Chronic pain is twice as common as acute pain and is the number one reason why patients seek medical care. In the United States appropriate pain management remains an unmet clinical need. Nearly 40% of chronic pain suffers say that their pain is NOT under control and they believe there is nothing more a doctor can do; almost 25% of these patients have seen THREE or MORE physicians since their pain began searching for a caregiver who takes their pain seriously, who understands fully the impact that pain has on their lives and who can treat their pain appropriately.
Transdermal pain management is the answer!
Our Transdermal Formulations have been used to successfully help patients with Pain due to:
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Myofascial Pain
· Degenerative Joint Disease
· Acute and Chronic Tendon/Ligament Injuries
· Plantar Fasciitis
· Lateral & Medical Epicondylitis
· Herniated/Bulging Discs
· Failed Back/Neck Surgery Syndrome
· Spinal Stenosis
· Degenerative Disc Disease
· Trigeminal Neuralgia
· Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
· Phantom Limp Pain
Almost EVERY physician treats patients in some sort of pain whether it is the typical Family Physician, IM, OB/GYN, Podiatrist, Neurologist, Rheumatologist, Orthopedics, Endocrinologists or Pain Management specialists. Not only do all these physicians see and treat these patients, but they see patients in pain in their office EVERY single day. Drug abuse is a major problem in this country and the misuse, abuse and diversion of legal drugs is an ever growing problem for physicians and patients alike. Physicians are looking for better alternatives to treat the pain before resorting to opioid medications. We all live in a very litigious society and with every prescription of an opioid medication comes greater scrutiny from various medical authorities and the potential for a lawsuit be it unjust or not. Physicians are looking for ways to properly treat pain and not run the risk associated with opioid medications.
Many physicians are turning to transdermal medications and using them as their baseline medication and only prescribing opioids for breakthrough pain. Regular use of opioids can lead to dependence and addiction in addition to greatly reduced testosterone levels for both men and women so that it is now commonplace for physicians to monitor the testosterone levels of their patients. Another common side effect include constipation so severe that patients have to buy products such as Miralax every month. EVERY opioid medication comes with a warning not to operate heavy machinery such as a automobile and yet most patients need to drive to work in order to pay for the medication to treat their pain. Sedation along with mental and physical impairment are common with every opioid medication. Additional side effects include weakness, trouble sleeping, nausea, vomiting, urinary retention or sexual dysfunction.
A common compounded product that most physicians have used is Voltaren Gel which only has 1 active ingredient. Our products combine MULTIPLE medications in our formulations to achieve maximum pain relief. These formulations are designed to work together to achieve a synergistic effect so that instead of 1 +1 = 2 it equals 3 or 4.
For example, a typical transdermal cream may not only contain the exact same active ingredient in Voltaren Gel which is Diclofenac which is an NSAID, but also a skeletal muscle relaxant, a neuropathic pain medication, a muscle relaxant, a NMDA receptor antagonist and a local anesthetic so that the pain is being treated on multiple pathways and levels.
Our representatives get paid on each prescription whether it is a new prescription or a refill. The number of prescriptions can accumulate VERY quickly for each physician. For example, if a single physician writes 5 scripts the first month the sales rep would earn their commission on all 5 prescriptions, but if the physician writes 5 new scripts the second month and the first 5 patients get refills, then that 1 physician would generate 10 scripts in the second month. This process could continue each month with that one physician generating 15, 20, 25, 30 and more scripts due to refills and not because of any great increase in usage.
Given the fact that almost every physician treats patients in some sort of pain every day it is possible that every physician could write 1 script per day or more. In addition to pain, some physicians treat patients with unique needs such as wound care, gout, anti-fungal creams, etc. Many physicians such as pain management specialists treat nothing but patients suffering in pain and other physicians such as orthopedic surgeons/specialists use medications to treat pain after surgery on every patient as part of their treatment regimen.
It is easy to see how it is possible that a representative could easily generate hundreds and hundreds of scripts each month between new prescriptions and refills. Remember that many physicians would have the potential to write more than one prescription per patient. For example if a patient is going to be having surgery then the physician may prescribe one transdermal cream for the treatment of the patients pain and another for the scar to help it shrink and be as small as possible.
Scar & Stretch Mark Creams & Wound Care Creams
There is a tremendous opportunity for reps to be the first to market with our product offering in the treatment of scars and stretch marks. When you consider the potential there is with OB physicians who are preforming "C" sections, the Dermatologists that are preforming Mohs surgery and removing various other growths, the plastic surgeon whose patients are so concerned with no having any type of scars, the Orthopedic surgeon treating some major conditions like hip replacement and knee replacement and even the heart surgeon that is performing open heart surgery it is easy to see the world of potential need for these scar and stretch mark creams. Wound care is another great product offering that is virtually untapped by most national compounding pharmacies. The typical podiatrist see a tremendous number of diabetic patients suffering from diabetic ulcers and wound that are difficult to heal given the poor circulation. These creams are water soluble to help vacillate cleaning of the wound.
By offering just these two additional products it opens a world of opportunity to grab business in potential offices that were often overlooked and bypased but now would be great targets.Many of these new physicians would also be great potential clients for our consulting & Quasi-Group purchasing organization service discussed below.
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
Supreme Medical Solutions LLC sales representatives and management teams also represent other services and products on behalf of major pharmaceutical organizations, medical supplies and of medical device programs which improve the quality of life of patients throughout America and the world. These products and services are in the forefront of their respective fields and in great demand.